Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Retaliation For My

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Within hours after receipt of my evidence the AMC remanded the claim back to the BVA_ and never satiisfied the Sept remand conditions.

AGAIN my IMOS and other evidence remain unread and unacknowledged at all.Claim filed 6 YEARS ago.

I filed formal complaint but got the internal phone numbers to make waves too-

If the AMC is only a go between and remand back to the BVA what they do not work on- why are the tax payers paying salaries for the AMC raters?

I feel this was definitely retaliation for my testimony before the H VAC last week.

CBS wanted me to go on the Couric show the next night after the hearing- I wonder what the VA did to the widow and Iraq vet who were able to be on the show.

The dumb bastards- they even paid for me to go to a war college-

I will sure use those maneuver warfare tactics I learned to get this paper battle over once and for all.

They are continuing to disregard (and probably destroy) evidence!

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I'll just keep it short and say I sure am sorry to hear that. I hope you find a way to hit back at 'em!

Within hours after receipt of my evidence the AMC remanded the claim back to the BVA_ and never satiisfied the Sept remand conditions.

AGAIN my IMOS and other evidence remain unread and unacknowledged at all.Claim filed 6 YEARS ago.

I filed formal complaint but got the internal phone numbers to make waves too-

If the AMC is only a go between and remand back to the BVA what they do not work on- why are the tax payers paying salaries for the AMC raters?

I feel this was definitely retaliation for my testimony before the H VAC last week.

CBS wanted me to go on the Couric show the next night after the hearing- I wonder what the VA did to the widow and Iraq vet who were able to be on the show.

The dumb bastards- they even paid for me to go to a war college-

I will sure use those maneuver warfare tactics I learned to get this paper battle over once and for all.

They are continuing to disregard (and probably destroy) evidence!

Also read this.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/modules.php?n...le&sid=3546

This is why it is good to be able to get lawyers now. Other than that I can only see people showing up at the door of the director of the veteran's affairs regional office that treated them so badly to get things done.

Or go by their kids school grounds and tell the kids "Hey so and so's daddy won't help the veterans" so their kids are also affected the same as the kids of veteran's.

Retaliation in whatever form is against federal law according to the Supreme Court and they won't just get fired or transferred for this.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yesterday, I saw some very encouraging news that President Obama had called Veterans into the White House and discussed with them the idea of billing third party insurance and low and behold 2 days later they called the same guys in and told them that the idea was dead. Can you imagine that they actually called Veterans in and talked to them and changed a policy? Absolutely remarkable.

I think that if our Berta puts a full court press on the VA we may see some changes.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Thank you all for the support-

I certainly take action on this kind of stuff-and already started to-

someone asked about CBS- yes I still have the DC CBS phone # of the woman who wanted me to be on the Kathy Couric show-regarding my testimony-I am calling her next week.I wonder if VA retalitated against the widow and the Iraq vet who were on the show.

also someone from Congress filed a Congressional Inquiry at the AMC on my claim 2 weeks ago-

it was either Cong Hall ( Sub Comm Document Tampering Hearing, or the the sub comm Investigations/Oversight Chairperson , or maybe Congressman Filner (Chair- H VAC)

but no one at AMC can tell me who- maybe they threw the inquiry into the crapper-my stuff is gone there again-

Pete someone here suggested in our 'advocacy ' forum I was wasting my time writing to Congressmen/women etc about numerous veteran's issues.

I realized I was wasting my time in the advocacy forum.

The reality is we DO have a voice.

When vets and widows collectively start to contact their representatives in Congress en masse- that is when things will change for the better.

That is why the VA FAst letter 08-41 happened and these Document Mishandling hearings occurred.They arent over yet.

They ( H VAC)were overwhelmed with contacts from vets and widows.

We have to think of the men and women in the military today. What we allow them (the VA) to get away with -in our personal claims situations-could happen to men and women who are disabled from Iraq and Afganistan.

I might not be here next week-when the VA did this to me in the 1990s-I took an entire week and focused solely on my claim.Minute by minute.By phone and by fax .I was relentless and I got somewhere.

When a foot is put swiftly up someone's rear end ,they are forced to remove their own thumbs from it.

Edited by Berta

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Berta I can assure you are not alone on this one .I think thew new administration of Shisekis robots will continue as Nicholson and any prior to this or this Disease of a Service would have been addressed for its lack of Service.I think the information provided regardless of the news media attention it gets is never followed up by the news media for resolve unless your AIG or Bernie Madoff.This is there tact for distraction of truly important matters at hand. JMHO If you need Information Berta I can Supply plenty Forgery falsifying Spoliation Documents ETC. I did Speak to Investigations/oversight Todd Chambers I sent him plenty of Information.

Berta is a living hero to Veterans. As far as I am concerned, Berta is family, and the VA retaliation on her is the same as them doing it to my family. That is, when they retaliate on Berta, they retaliate on all of us. We need to declare war on the VA for this retaliation. They have "bombed" our sister Berta, and we need to unite the same way we united when Japan bombed Pearl harbor.

Berta is one of us Veterans..giving up her hubby and children to these wars. Berta has already paid a big enough price.