Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Another Success Story!

Rate this question

mags1023

Question

I checked my bank account today and had a deposit from VA! I thought it must be retro from my claim for increase. I called the 1-800 number and sure thing, they confirmed that I have been increased from 70-80%. No letter has gone out yet, but I already got paid! I got increased from 20 to 30% for cervical strain with reduced ROM and 10% for gastritis. I was hoping for higher on the gastritis and will have to see the award letter. At least I know that now if I get cancer in my stomach or esophagus, my family will be covered. I still have my appeal for a higher rating for depression and thoracolumbar spine to go, but feel great about winning this one. Thanks to all on Hadit who have answered my many questions. I submitted a lot of paperwork in support of this claim and much of the facts came from my experience on Hadit. I hate to single out one, because so many have helped, but Rentalguy1 was spot on with the spine repository and advice. THANKS

Thanks again to all Hadit members. Our working together is producing positive results. This was my first claim in St Petersburg and they did make things difficult. From what I experienced, rapid firing letters is their tactic and I guess they hope you'll get frustrated and quit. NOT ON OUR WATCH!!!

s/ Mags

We kept our promise and served honorably. Now it is time for the VA to keep their's!

I am not an attorney or VSO and offer my opinions free of charge. Any advice I provide in my posts is from experiences I have had with the VA or I have the knowledge that others have encoutered. I accept no liability for this advice should you chose to follow it.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

• HadIt.com Elder

cooolio!

" In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a Congress"

- John Adams

• HadIt.com Elder

yippppeeee Mags, good for you to hang in there! Happy May Day!

Cowgirl'up2009!

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

Glad to see some success from the St Pete Regional Office I just had a DRO hearing there so I am hoping that I learned as much as I think I have by being on this site.

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats!!!!! ;)

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.