Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Results

Rate this question

jecsb4

Question

I just had a C&P for migraine and will have another C&P next week for depression (NOS).

Both C&P are with QTC. Should I file a freedom of Info request immediately after the 2nd exam or wait a week or two?

Last time I got a copy of my QTC C&P it took a month and the VARo clerk said it would slow down my claim. I really didn't care about this, because when i read the exam I had to submit a IMO to refute the BS. If I hadn't read it, I probally would be denied

So should I wait a week or two to wait for the paperwork to catch up or request the results immediately?

Both C&P are for increase in SC conditions.

My orginal SC for depression not otherwise specified seems to be strange, since the C&P guy and my VA Dr say I have major dep. Does that matter? it is different codes.

Thanks

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

I would ask right away and follow-up in about two weeks.

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." Jimmy V

Never allow them to get "one up on you!" To make the playing field equal, you must have all the information they have. They like to twist things around. So therefore always request copies of everything. Besides they do alot of double talking and even though the evidence may be there in black and white, they like to twist and deny!

I just had a C&P for migraine and will have another C&P next week for depression (NOS).

Both C&P are with QTC. Should I file a freedom of Info request immediately after the 2nd exam or wait a week or two?

Last time I got a copy of my QTC C&P it took a month and the VARo clerk said it would slow down my claim. I really didn't care about this, because when i read the exam I had to submit a IMO to refute the BS. If I hadn't read it, I probally would be denied

So should I wait a week or two to wait for the paperwork to catch up or request the results immediately?

Both C&P are for increase in SC conditions.

My orginal SC for depression not otherwise specified seems to be strange, since the C&P guy and my VA Dr say I have major dep. Does that matter? it is different codes.

Thanks

Ok,thanks.As it turns out the C&p for migraines was only 5 minuites and a total of 5 questions and he was a family dr noy a neuro. Dr was a newly arrived foreiner based on his age and accent for qtc. Yes that is my assumption. I can not tell how the exam went but it was obvious he could have asked more questions.