Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Comp And Pen Exam

Rate this question

Done wit this

Question

I guess all the Iris InQuiries I have done on My shoulder Percentages has made the VARO schedual Me for a new exam..for my shoulders it only took 9 months ...I hope the same CnP examiner is not there .. HE WAS LIKE 90 WHEN HE DID THE FIRST ONE. any idea if he is still there, Berta? Also when they sent me for the re exam at the Buffalo VAMC .. :) They were the ones who ripped my left shoulder at that exam... I just had that repaired in january... have not worked sence that CnP exam .... What now..

macool

Edited by macool

"We should not have to fight the system, We fought to protect"

• Answers 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

It sounds pretty good Macool.

Keep us posted when you get the results.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

I sent in an IMO from my family doctor and an complete medical evaluation from a orthopedic doctor who sent me for two kinds of MRI's, then read the results ..they both had opinions at around 30-40% each side.. that is honestly allot more like what I' deal with every day..i don't know what to expect .but a low balled new percentage.......someday.... not easy dealing with two bad shoulders.. makes tucking in your shirt difficult.. lol.. crazy.. but true..

they employ C n P DOCS that do things their way...and hold on to them forever..

"makes tucking in your shirt difficult.. lol.. crazy.. but true..." When my shoulder acts up, it's "doing the paperwork" ;) (get my drift?) that gives me fits.

Be sure to pick you up a copy.

Betty

I did not stop and sign a release form for the copies and did not think about that until I read this Post... I will get there and request them..Thanks for the wake up .. had everything covered but...this..Maybe I will call My counselor and ask him to do it. or the Old ...Do it yourself is a better Option.. Thanks Betty

Edited by macool

I did not stop and sign a release form for the copies and did not think about that until I read this Post... I will get there and request them..Thanks for the wake up .. had everything covered but...this..Maybe I will call My counselor and ask him to do it. or the Old ...Do it yourself is a better Option.. Thanks Betty

Hand delivered the Release Form, yesterday..waiting ..This percentage should be fair ..

I am Hoping.

Gee-lets hope this goes OK this time Rick-

you have waited long enough for the proper rating.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.