Rate this topic

Alb

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alb, 30% plus 40% equals 58% but you will be rated at 60%. 70% plus 40% equals 92.44% but you would be rated at 90%. You can go to hadit.com home page and find the va calculator. You will find it on the left hand side of the page. Then put in the percentages and click submit and you will have the answer. Remember hadit.com. home page not the forum. Hope this helps and have a good day.

• HadIt.com Elder

trailblazer - you had me going there. you're right on the 40+30=58, rounds up to 60, but the 70+40=82, at least the way I figured it.

Alb - the higher ratings are alway first. If you are looking for 40+40+30 it equals 74.8, which rounds down to 70%. If this isn't what you're looking for just ignore me, for jumping in.

pr

Alb, 30% plus 40% equals 58% but you will be rated at 60%. 70% plus 40% equals 92.44% but you would be rated at 90%. You can go to hadit.com home page and find the va calculator. You will find it on the left hand side of the page. Then put in the percentages and click submit and you will have the answer. Remember hadit.com. home page not the forum. Hope this helps and have a good day.

Yes..according to the VA 40 plus 30 = 60.

Even stranger is that "6 month processing time" = a minimum of 2 years, and more likely 4-6 years.

The worst part is that 50% of $2823 = $1064. Or 50% = 37.6%

I guess the Va thinks we Veterans are blind and stupid and cant count.

What a disgrace...people should not do that to Veterans.

I would like to "count" the Va employees checks they same measure by which they "count" our compensation checks. Our first grade teachers would give them an F in math.

The incredible part is that Veterans put up with it, year after year, after year.

And it gets worse each year.

Pretty soon 100% disability will equal zero compensation if the VA gets their way.

Edited by broncovet

If a person is 100% & get 60% later for another SC. What is his rating at that time? It would not be 160%? I need a answer please. Help & Thanks you

DAV IU 100%

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use