Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Can't Believe It..

Rate this topic

jim n ok

last month i used this success story forum to announce i went from 10 to 60% with some claims deferred.well i got the letter today and they zero sc'd a lot of the claims but gave me 30% for the migrains..so now it's on to tdiu because my ptsd is 50%.

i can't believe what little i learned here could mean that much.thanks tbird and all.....

Edited by jim n ok

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last month i used this success story forum to announce i went from 10 to 60% with some claims deferred.well i got the letter today and they zero sc'd a lot of the claims but gave me 30% for the migrains..so now it's on to tdiu because my ptsd is 50%.

i can't believe what little i learned here could mean that much.thanks tbird and all.....

that great man... i just went from 20% to 50% myself should be 60% but you know the VA MATH...yea i got a reconsiderartion for my tension headaches 0% SC but in recent moths have migrian features.... i got a a neuro appt this wendsday ....i have been keeping a headache log..i know i should go to the ER but once the blur start i cant drive....can you please give me some direction? or anyone can...i see that your at 30 so you know more than me..

• HadIt.com Elder

Jim

That is how it works for many of us a little piece here and another piece there and before you know it you can take it easy

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use