VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Can't Believe It..

Rate this topic

jim n ok

last month i used this success story forum to announce i went from 10 to 60% with some claims deferred.well i got the letter today and they zero sc'd a lot of the claims but gave me 30% for the migrains..so now it's on to tdiu because my ptsd is 50%.

i can't believe what little i learned here could mean that much.thanks tbird and all.....

Edited by jim n ok

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last month i used this success story forum to announce i went from 10 to 60% with some claims deferred.well i got the letter today and they zero sc'd a lot of the claims but gave me 30% for the migrains..so now it's on to tdiu because my ptsd is 50%.

i can't believe what little i learned here could mean that much.thanks tbird and all.....

that great man... i just went from 20% to 50% myself should be 60% but you know the VA MATH...yea i got a reconsiderartion for my tension headaches 0% SC but in recent moths have migrian features.... i got a a neuro appt this wendsday ....i have been keeping a headache log..i know i should go to the ER but once the blur start i cant drive....can you please give me some direction? or anyone can...i see that your at 30 so you know more than me..

• HadIt.com Elder

Jim

That is how it works for many of us a little piece here and another piece there and before you know it you can take it easy

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use