Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Quick Status Update

Rate this question

rentalguy1

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

You all know that I won my TDIU P&T claim a few months back. I've been getting the correct amount with absolutely no troubles out of them. The wife and son are set up on ChampVA, which was too easy, and we are having no trouble on that end. We went to the reserve center and got our ID cards today, and had no trouble on that end. I applied for property tax relief with my county, and so far I have had no trouble on that end, except that they have yet to send me a refund of last year's property taxes. The only area I am having grief in is the DRO hearing that I filed for in August of last year. I am still on a waiting list to get a hearing date, but at this point all I am really looking at is a few months of back pay, so I can deal with it.

See boys and girls, the VA can play nice sometimes. Now I need to decide if I want to file a claim for SMC K (foot drop) or wait until my appeal is finalized.

90%, TDIU P&T

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Best of luck to you Rental. Heck, you came this far. Only a few more things left.

You all know that I won my TDIU P&T claim a few months back. I've been getting the correct amount with absolutely no troubles out of them. The wife and son are set up on ChampVA, which was too easy, and we are having no trouble on that end. We went to the reserve center and got our ID cards today, and had no trouble on that end. I applied for property tax relief with my county, and so far I have had no trouble on that end, except that they have yet to send me a refund of last year's property taxes. The only area I am having grief in is the DRO hearing that I filed for in August of last year. I am still on a waiting list to get a hearing date, but at this point all I am really looking at is a few months of back pay, so I can deal with it.

See boys and girls, the VA can play nice sometimes. Now I need to decide if I want to file a claim for SMC K (foot drop) or wait until my appeal is finalized.

It quite refreshing to hear positive news!

Smilen

Wait before you file a new claim for your foot. A new claim will put a hold on the other claims that the VARO have........................This what the Baltimore VARO told me........................

DAV IU 100%

Shane, was the foot drop part of your TDIU claim?

Ricky

My question too- did they ever rate the foot drop at all?

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.