Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Does Anyone Know What Happened To Vawatchdog?

Rate this question

halos2

Question

Does anyone know what is going on with www.vawatchdog.org ? The last post was friday for the holiday weekend. Then it was written monday site updates. I have used their web site for years...does anyone know from Larry or Jim Strickman what is going on???? They are always punctual. I know Larry lost his wife last mth, but he came back and started posting. These guys post valuable info, and I am concerned. Please post if you know. Thank you. B)

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Just received an e-mail from Mr.Strickland. He states that Larry Scott's Mother is now very ill. This is very hard on Scott as you know his wife died recently. Let us all say a prayer in our heart for Larry and his Mother.

Edited by rthomass

Just received an e-mail from Mr.Strickland. He states that Larry Scott's Mother is now very ill. This is very hard on Scott as you know his Mother died recently. Let us all say a prayer in our heart for Larry and his Mother.

Nothing for nothing..I too absorb and digest...the VA watchdog site...Larry kinda reminds me of Larry King...I digress. Prayers out for Larry's family and hurry back.

We need U!

• HadIt.com Elder

Larrys wife died last month and if his mother is now gravely ill it just may have him offline trying to deal with it, how he even got back to posting again so soon after his wife passed is a miracle as far as I am concerned, I don't think I could have gotten back to work so quickly

He posted that Monday they were working on the server and that is the last he has posted Larry is not a very open person about hispersonal life but he is a great veterans advocate.....and that is what matters

myself I will be saying some prayers for Larry and his mother

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

• HadIt.com Elder

I will pray for Larry. My Family has been rocked by 7 deaths in last 3 months.It actually feels like physical blows

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.