VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Rated!

Rate this topic

smilen66

I spoke with a V.A. CSR today and was told my claim was rated last Friday! Of course she didn't have any details to share other than they have to get signatures and she also mentioned my son who is considered a "helpless child" (V.A. terminology) I'm trying not to be too excited because this could be a denial and it is unofficial. I rather stay on the optimistic side of things though. Also, I learned last week (hadit.com) you have to be at least 50% before dependents can be claimed...or something like that. I'll keep you posted.

Lenora

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

30% for Veterans Children and spouse.

Sounds to me like you have a good sized award to require more than 1 signature.

I have my fingers crossed for you victory,

I spoke with a V.A. CSR today and was told my claim was rated last Friday! Of course she didn't have any details to share other than they have to get signatures and she also mentioned my son who is considered a "helpless child" (V.A. terminology) I'm trying not to be too excited because this could be a denial and it is unofficial. I rather stay on the optimistic side of things though. Also, I learned last week (hadit.com) you have to be at least 50% before dependents can be claimed...or something like that. I'll keep you posted.

Lenora

smilen,

It's not 50 %.

It is 30 %.

carlie

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use