Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

20 Years

Rate this question

clark l namias

Question

:D :D :D what can i do if they reduce my rating on hearing from 50% to 40%. thank you for all your help. i applied for an increase because of my back going down real bad and a tkr also, the vso had me apply for iu in late feb do you think this can drag out till 1 nov ? and thanks again 11b/13b nam 68-69 9th id, 70-71 101st abn :D :D :)

• Answers 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Your hearing and back should be fully protected on 11/1/09. They would have great difficulty reducing the hearing, now, but should they try you need to respond immediately and request a hearing. You should be safe but let us know if they notify you of any intent to reduce your rating(s). Try not to worry. I hit the 20yr mark, a few months back and had short-timers syndrome, also. Relax!!! jmo

pr

hearing 50% and back 20% / 1 nov 89, dmII 20%/ 2006 :D :) :)

• HadIt.com Elder

gee it takes a decade to win an appeal to the BVA and just when you think you are safe here somes some more people with ideas to play on a vets head I am safe from a fraud charge and I have an effective date of Dec 2003 and I will be 54 next week I am going back to sleep and hope I make it to 55

• HadIt.com Elder
'Commander Bob 92-93,'

Please explain and give statutes that apply.

pr

I have read many of your posts, Philip. You are one of the most knowledgeable and helpful members. So, are you just playing with me? Or, do you know the answer and want me to verify what you already know. Or, do you want me to spend the next half hour looking up some damn PDF file? I knew I should have stayed out of this one... Please prove me wrong. If a vet has been on IU for thirty years and returns to gainful employment, then the IU will be discontinued. Do you agree? On second thought, I will look up the statute. I understand, agree, and appreciate your concern for documentation.

Best wishes, and keep up the good work.