• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

witchhouse:

My telephone interview with SS was almost a year and lasted about 3 hours .. but the SS lady said that was unusual for the interview to last that long.

They will ask ....

Your disabilites, docs, hospitalizations, meds taken, when you last worked and etc.

Good luck ... it is not a difficult process.

...Magoo .. aka .. Bill ... B)

witchhouse:

My telephone interview with SS was almost a year and lasted about 3 hours .. but the SS lady said that was unusual for the interview to last that long.

They will ask ....

Your disabilites, docs, hospitalizations, meds taken, when you last worked and etc.

Good luck ... it is not a difficult process.

...Magoo .. aka .. Bill ... B)

Thank you I hope its not 3 hours I don't think I have ever been on the phone for more than ten min.

Thanks,

Mark AKA

Witchhouse

• HadIt.com Elder
Just Applied for ssdi have a phone interview in the morning. does anyone know what I should expect?

You will soon receive some more paperwork to gign and fill in and return. Than you will be scheduled to see the SS Professionals and you should have an answer in 4 months or less. Good Luck and having addresses and phone numbers of treating Doctors and Hospitals can be a big help. The more info the faster it works.

You will soon receive some more paperwork to gign and fill in and return. Than you will be scheduled to see the SS Professionals and you should have an answer in 4 months or less. Good Luck and having addresses and phone numbers of treating Doctors and Hospitals can be a big help. The more info the faster it works.

Thanks Pete

will keep you posted and look for guidance along the way.

Thanks again,

Mark

• HadIt.com Elder

I went into the SS office as a walk in and it took about 3 hours to fill out all the forms, she asked the questions and my wife and I answered them. They sent for my VA records and other hospital records and 5 months later I started getting a check.