• donate-be-a-hero.png

Posted Twice With No Luck

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founder

all new users have their first posts reviewed by a moderator before it is made visible to the forum, moderators try to get those posts reviewed and posted as soon as possible, but we are all volunteers and sometimes we can't always get to things as fast as we'd like that is why there is sometimes a delay. after a few posts are reviewed your account is adjusted and your posts will be visible as soon as you post them.

your account has been adjusted and you should be able to see your posts as soon as you make them now.

posted twice with no luck. trying to post to tdiu forum. seems to be working on my end but not getting to the forum.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

Due to constant spams and some harassment all new users are reviewed. We are sorry it has to be but after awhile you will appreciate it.We used to get several posts a day from foreign countries with advertisements and links and now they are gone.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I'm relatively new here and have also had some posts I made just not appear. For example, I may have posted to four separate topics, but only one or two actually got posted.

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

• 1 month later...

I totally understand your review policy and I know everyone is a volunteer and I totally hate spam,well it ain't bad with scrambled eggs, :angry: I am here seeking knowledge and information..please set me free ...set me free!!!! :o