Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Need The Big Wigs Again Hadit

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

if u dont remeber my claim please go to my need the big wigs posting it all there. any way i got my decision and my elbow was granted to 94-2001 20% and my neck 20% 94-2001 and my iu was remaned.but here my problem i cue the 94 decision bva say there can not be a cue of a open claim this when i found out that my claim from 94 was still open. 2001 i was award 60% for my neck with iu. so if my neck claim was open all that time and i won in 2001. shouldnt my neck 60% be effective date 94. has anyone every seen someone claim just sit there for all those years. i am going to put in reconsidration letter soon i think i need lawyer now anyone got one that might help with this. i been do my claim my self and they keep playing with me. i need a cases were this happen cant find one. i guess what i am ask can the big wigs come out and help me here.

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

i see and yes i met the 60% than 94 i have many va reports back than that show it ok i have not work since 94 was in voc rehab 10% employment handcap. had to withdraw 94 and 2000 from training due to condation now told not able to training. so if 20% neck 20% elbow that make me 40% from 94-2001 if not 60% can i still get my iu back than. i am going to wait i have 120 day for reconsidration to be in.one last thing on remaned i have to see a doc so that he can tell if i was able to work 94-2001 what va doc can tell this. so this is some type of game

Good yulooking- if you did fit into the 60% criteria -in 1994 -you have some very good evidence to fight this in a reconsideration-

"had to withdraw 94 and 2000 from training due to condation now told not able to training. so if 20% neck 20% elbow that make me 40% from 94-2001 if not 60% can i still get my iu back than."

Did VA know that then? If a vet cannot pursue Voc Rehab due to their SC disabilities they are unemployable due to SC.

Does the VA know that now? Did you tell them this when you applied for TDIU?

The difficulty in TDIU is that VA awards back to date they got the TDIU form.

In some cases with a prior SSA award for the same SC condition, they will award one additional year prior to the TDIU form receipt.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

it crazy on remaned it say i have to see a doc to see if i was able to work 94-2001 and if doc feel i could have work what type of job. now u tell m this that 15 yr ago and this doc is to no if i could have work or not my comp exam 94 tell of me no working and as i said before my ssi earn report has nothing but oo for every year. this there game i no this going to the va courts i feel it now for 8 yr they did nothing with my claim and now tell how much i was hurt if i was granted 60% and this was a open claim is that like my 60% go back to than 94. how can u make up number when u already mesh up venting dont seem right but i am ready for them card up my sleeve. lol

That is why-if I were you-I would use some of the retro to get a vocation expert opinion on whether you were unemployable all that time.

Did you get SSA during this time for same condition?

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.