Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va/crsc Retro Pay

Rate this topic

Cavtrooper088

Hi gang,

Last week I got a letter from VA saying that I would be receiving my retro pay (CRSC). Got a similar one from CRSC. A couple of days (23 Dec) later it showed up as a direct deposit of $16K. I really owe a lot Cowgirl, Testvet, Pete53, PR, Bertha, Bonaza, CLW, John999, Boondoc, Sharon, LarryJ and many others for the information and the shoulder to lean on during the bad days.

I started this process (my initial claim) Feb 06 when my wife of 41 years told that I was crazy and she was going to take me to VA to talk to someone. After the county veteran's rep help me fill out the form I pretty much did everything on my own. Finding Hadit was heaven sent, and you all have given me so much information. I'm pretty much a lurker and don't post that much unless I'm talking about my dog (the infamous Sgt Bubbles), but I read hadit daily.

As a result of the information I've gleamed from this site I've been able to help a good friend and another VN vet 11B (SGMdae) through the VA process as well. He and I are now working on helping another VN viet (11B) who probably lost a newborn as a reult of being exposed to Agent Orange, and who definitely has PTSD as well as a skin disorder.

Thanks for all that you do. For all the old guys (some of whom I mention above) know that in the past year you have helped at least two old VN vets wade through the VA red tape.

Cavtrooper 088

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

That is great news.

Now, you do know that when you signed on here, along with Sgt Bubbles, that you WILL hang around.

It is so rewarding to hear that you are helping other veterans.

Pay it back, and pay it forward, for you NEVER EVER know, by just helping one veteran, how many OTHER lives you influence.

Thank you. :angry:

• HadIt.com Elder

Cav

I am very happy that you won your claim and that you are helping other Vets. That is why we are here to help Veterans get the benefits that they earned

This is GREAT NEWS !!!!

And as Larry mentioned -when we help one veteran we are often helping their dependents too.

It is a gift that keeps on giving!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use