way to go - asthma is a killer -

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! :D

• HadIt.com Elder
Congratulations! :D

Congrats now make sure your pulmonary docs keep your cardiac system under observation too, depleted oxygen can cause cardiac problems and if you end up with any cardiac problems you should be able to make a good secondary issue out of it......

Until I had my heart problems I never realized how intertwined cardiac and pulmonary issues are so keep your heart in check also.....

• 3 months later...
Just want to thank everyone here for the help. I have not posted anything here but has always been a lurker, checking to see what everyone else has done to get their disability ratings increased. I was recently awarded 60% for asthma which I developed 4 years after leaving the military and wouldn't have been able to get it if I hadn't learned the ropes from others here. Was also awarded 50% for PTSD giving me a combined rating of 80%. This is a great site and I'm happy to see that theres so many people here willing to help others. I work with Soldiers on a daily basis, and when they mention that they are retiring or so, this site is the first thing I give them and then I tell them to do their homework. Again thanks!

I have been diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis. Do you have any suggestions for applying for this with agent orange connection? I also have ischemic heart disease(waiting on approval from va to add this). I am waiting for the last doctor's visit to get all the medical records to submit a claim.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use