Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu Granted

Rate this topic

deviant

In Feb 09 I filed for tdiu with 50% mental health, 30% neck injury, 10% arm paralysis. No exams, No word from VARO on anything and was denied Aug 1st 09,

Filed again Aug 3rd was told it was in the ratings board in Nov. 09... Dec 1st filed for hardship... Dec 15 claim kicked back out of ratings board for more evidence to be gathered Namely 2 more C&P exams, was told by VAMC they couldnt get me in till the end of feb. Got a canceled appointment in mid Jan. and it was back in my file completed at VARO by the 27th of Jan.

Numerous transports between Roanoke and Huntington and its back at ratings board as of Feb 2nd, Then approved on Feb 18th, Authorized on Feb 22nd 2010.

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE INFO AND HOPE... I posted the timeline because I know theres alot of people like I was asking how long, maybe this can give a little hope... But like I said results may vary but then again this came out of the Roanoke office which was about to have the building collapse from to many backlogged claims. And for those who ask about does age matter? Im 32

IFOR : Bosnia

SFOR: Bosnia

Task Force Able Sentry

Task force Falcon IEF

KFOR: Kosovo

Operation Enduring Freedom

baaa baa blah spit sputter blah spit bah is what I told my C&P examiner and then I farted... Still trying to keep my sad sense of humor

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

does age matter?

Yep, they stall us old guys, hoping we stop, die, or jump off a cliff..

Youngsters will out last us, they sped up yours

One Shot, One Shovel

Congrats, what's it mean to be authorized? Is this the same as quality control?

Just blinking my eyes wondering.

:mellow:

In Feb 09 I filed for tdiu with 50% mental health, 30% neck injury, 10% arm paralysis. No exams, No word from VARO on anything and was denied Aug 1st 09,

Filed again Aug 3rd was told it was in the ratings board in Nov. 09... Dec 1st filed for hardship... Dec 15 claim kicked back out of ratings board for more evidence to be gathered Namely 2 more C&P exams, was told by VAMC they couldnt get me in till the end of feb. Got a canceled appointment in mid Jan. and it was back in my file completed at VARO by the 27th of Jan.

Numerous transports between Roanoke and Huntington and its back at ratings board as of Feb 2nd, Then approved on Feb 18th, Authorized on Feb 22nd 2010.

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE INFO AND HOPE... I posted the timeline because I know theres alot of people like I was asking how long, maybe this can give a little hope... But like I said results may vary but then again this came out of the Roanoke office which was about to have the building collapse from to many backlogged claims. And for those who ask about does age matter? Im 32

• HadIt.com Elder

Age doesnt matter to VA. It Does for SSDI but not for VA.

What nerve is messued up in the arm, Mine is the Median, (20 percent)

I take it you have problems atr C5 c6 level of the C spine also.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

congratulations! I guess hope still alive

Age doesnt matter to VA. It Does for SSDI but not for VA.

What nerve is messued up in the arm, Mine is the Median, (20 percent)

I take it you have problems atr C5 c6 level of the C spine also.

J

Yes its a whole mess of big words, but it runs from c3 all the way down to c6, some herniation lots of compression, and spondylosis? I thought that would be what disabled me but I guess depression from being broken and some ptsd is what put me over the top. Weird

IFOR : Bosnia

SFOR: Bosnia

Task Force Able Sentry

Task force Falcon IEF

KFOR: Kosovo

Operation Enduring Freedom

baaa baa blah spit sputter blah spit bah is what I told my C&P examiner and then I farted... Still trying to keep my sad sense of humor

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use