Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally!

Rate this topic

AimHigh1986

A Buddy of mine got information from DAV, not VA Formal notice, that he was awarded 100% scheduler, and during the total reevaluation his rating were reviewed by C&P.....

he was awarded 100% P&T one single disease and has 150 ( I put the other ratings in the Hadit calculator and the final rating was 83.3%) more percentages for 7 other different reevaluations that are totally separate and different.

loss of creative Organ for SMC and Housebound was granted also...

Question what is the SMC table that he will be awarded ? N, M, L, L1/2

I cannot find the actual wording or which table he will be awarded..... all is very confusing

Edited by vperl

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Housebound is usually an S Rating and I believe loss of organ is a K

Housebound is a little over 300 a month and K is around 93 and I am guessing although I have an S rating myself mainly cause John999 told me for years to ask for it.

• HadIt.com Elder

I get 3143 for me and Mrs Pete. I thin k she is about 100 bucks and when I had dependents kids they got a little more than spouse. There is a VA table that lists all the different amounts paid.

Housebound is usually an S Rating and I believe loss of organ is a K

Housebound is a little over 300 a month and K is around 93 and I am guessing although I have an S rating myself mainly cause John999 told me for years to ask for it.

100% P&T With spouce is 2823 and 320 bucks for a S SMC (Housebound ) rate and a K SMC for loss of creative Organ is 96 bucks for a total of 3250 a month

If the rating is moved to a L SMC and a K SMC also, the total is $3573

if I am off it is because I am not a math major..... being a 03

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use