Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally!

Rate this topic

AimHigh1986

Aim High,

Congrats!! I appreciate all the info you gave me on my claim. Yours is the closest I have found to mine. Dealing with the VA these last three months has been quite an ordeal in addition to getting over this six way bypass. They lost the surgeon's report three times, plus other delays, I have no idea when I will hear anything. The 800 number seems very vague at best.

Did you ever hear anymore on your third month? Hope you get better really soon. I can already tell after three months that some days it is a struggle to maintain a positive attitude. Hang in there.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aim High,

Congrats!! I appreciate all the info you gave me on my claim. Yours is the closest I have found to mine. Dealing with the VA these last three months has been quite an ordeal in addition to getting over this six way bypass. They lost the surgeon's report three times, plus other delays, I have no idea when I will hear anything. The 800 number seems very vague at best.

Did you ever hear anymore on your third month? Hope you get better really soon. I can already tell after three months that some days it is a struggle to maintain a positive attitude. Hang in there.

Thanks Saturneptune! No, I still haven't heard anything on my third month of temp 100 percent, but there could quite possibly be movement on my claim: yesterday I received a CRDP credit in my retired pay account from DFAS, which I'm hoping means that the VA and DFAS are talking and trying to sort out my retired pay as a result of the temp 100 percent. I'm always hoping for the best, taking things day by day.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use