Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Claim At Legal

Rate this question

MikeR

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Spoke to the AMC rep who told me that my file was at General Counsel. So I thought why not see if I can get a hold of someone in GC. I did. That person was the GC, he took my information and promised to help me. He called me back in 10 minutes. He said that file was sent back to the AMC Friday and that they just had not logged it in yet there. The "Executive Review" had nothing to do with the claim or quality of work. They merely wanted it so they could reference it for 4 months in filing the brief against me at the CAVC.

So I said to him "so I guess we are enemies?", and he replied with "I prefer to think of us as adversaries." Then for fun he said "Do you have a Lawyer?" to which I replied "Yes." He said, "That's good, because I have lots of them." I told him " I know, that's why I am not a Pro Se Litigant."

Now I am out 4 months on the claim so they could use it to jack me up, and I was getting excited to thinking I was getting somewhere.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

You should file a complaint against that guy with the In specter General

But as least he was honest the usual VA line is we are here to help Veterans with their claims. Four months sounds like holding to me.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder
You should file a complaint against that guy with the In specter General

But as least he was honest the usual VA line is we are here to help Veterans with their claims. Four months sounds like holding to me.

I was thinking of contacting my Senator's office. I am calling my attorney in the morning to let him know what transpired. I think my Dad told me that "fair" is something that happens in the summer and it has cotton candy, cows, chickens, and assorted livestock.

I was thinking of contacting my Senator's office.

MikeR,

At this point, calling your Senator's office will surely throw the brakes on you claim.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Just when I think I can't read anything else really heartless, (he was really a b-----d!! I read yours. Gee how did you not blow a gasket. You're one strong person to take that crap. Keep on plugging.

e4766/Carolyn

e4766

USA

Spc 5/Big Red One

Company A

1st/5th ARTY

Fire Direction Center

I was thinking of contacting my Senator's office. I am calling my attorney in the morning to let him know what transpired. I think my Dad told me that "fair" is something that happens in the summer and it has cotton candy, cows, chickens, and assorted livestock.

im quoting that on facebook

• HadIt.com Elder
MikeR,

At this point, calling your Senator's office will surely throw the brakes on you claim.

Your probably right, it's one thing if I lost 4 months with the file collecting dust, it just bugs me that they used it as a reference tool against me. Of course they really don't relate so I am not sure how one uses an ankle claim to counter a PTSD claim? Unless maybe....They think I kicked myself in the head real hard.