hulamatt

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

I have heard horror stories about people getting their congressmen involved and then having problems, like delayed claims.....but I have just heard of two people that did and then their claim was very quickly decided. I don't know....I have been thinking about it myself!

• HadIt.com Elder

I would get a lawyer before I ever call a congressman or senator again I played that game for 8 yrs got a lawyer and 8 months later the games were over

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with test.

Most of these letters are generated every few months to keep you from asking about your claim

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

VA letters are always a source of confusion. Last year, I received a denial letter. The next week they sent me a letter saying they are still working on my claim. I called the 1-800 number and they confirmed my claim was still active. Go figure...

The VA could save a lot of money by sending emails (to those who request it) telling them their claim is still being worked on...

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

I would encourage you to check out NOVA first.

sledge

Those that need help the most are the ones least likely to receive help from the VA.

It's up to us to help each other.

sledge twkelly@hotmail.com

Most of these letters are generated every few months to keep you from asking about your claim

I agree with this statement, When was the last time you contacted your VARO to check the status of your claim(s)?

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.