VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Problem Within Hadit Website

mssoup1

Since no one else has mentioned this problem, I am assuming it is just me. While I am within the Hadit website,, viewing postings, click on a link to look at another webpage someone posted, go back to the Hadit website, then try to use my "Back" function at the top, I get a "fatal error". This has only been doing this for about 3 or 4 days and only happens within the Hadit website.

Am I doing something wrong or does the website have a problem. As I said before, I guess it is just me since no one else has mentioned having a problem. I just don't understand why all of a sudden this has started happening and only happens within this website.

If you have any answers for me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

mssoup1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Unable to reproduce this effect you are having.

What web browser are you using? And done any other error pop up besides the fatal error one?

Skipdawg,

I am using Internet Explorer as my browser. Once I click on "View New Posts" and start viewing the current postings, someone may add a link to their post to get information on something. I click on the link and go to that website. I then click on the "Back" key to go back to the Hadit website. I look at another posting. Then when I click the "Back" key to go back to the list of the current postings to look at another post, this is when I get a white screen with the fatal error at the top of the screen. At this point, I have to exit out of the browser, get back on the internet and go back to Hadit. Everything works okay until I do the same thing that I stated above that caused the problem. Then it happens again. As long as I stay in the Hadit website, I don't have a problem. I just can't go back and forth from one website to another using the "Back" key. I then start the problem again. Again, this only happens when I am switching back and forth while in Hadit. I don't get this type of problem within any other website.

I am using Nortons Antivirus which I constantly keep updated, so I know I don't have a virus. Also, I have scanned my computer and there was no problems detected. Again, this only happens within the Hadit website.

Since Pete says this has happened to him too, then maybe the problem is somewhere within the Hadit website. Maybe Tbird can do some checking for us.

Thanks,

mssoup1

When I click Mark all posts as read and then goto View new posts then I get that page if that helps tech support.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: clean_int_array() in /home/haditvet/public_html/forums/sources/action_public/search.php on line 90 if that helps tech support.

Edited by witchhouse