Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

20 Pgs Of C&p Exam Received Today

Rate this question

halos2

Question

Got the 20 pg report today...

Mucho documentation regarding linkage and studies relating to the nexus's, and validating as causative relationship.

Will just type parts:

...Standard Examiners Medical Opinion:

The condition/disability Fibromyalgia was most likely permanently aggravated by S/C PTSD.

Rationale for opinion...Veteran is S/C PTSD, based on the literature searches, there is no single cause & effect regarding what causes Fibro, however literature notes that Firbo can be due to PTSD and is noted that PTSD is a major contribution to Fibro. Therefore it is likely that a relationship exists between current Fibro and S/C PTSD.

See literature below...

Standard Examiners Medical Opinion:

The condition/disability HTN is as least as likely as not(50/50)probability caused by or results of S/C PTSD.

Rationale for opinion: Diagnosis of HTN made by private medical records and continue with VA Medical care.

There is also a diagnosis of S/C PTSD. Based upon literature searches, it is noted there is not a single causation of HTN.

Therefore it is most likely that a relationship exists between current HTN, and S/C PTSD.

See literature below...

Diagnostic studies

Medical Journal articles

Mayo Clinic References

Case studies

Medscape

edu/patient/articles/what-causes-fibro

psychiatric PTSD relationships/HTN

Myfibro

Edu.com

Fibro related to PTSD

The Free Library

etc...

Remember 20 pgs of linkage and did related to brain function studies and hormone levels, and so much more.

I find it a trifle perplexing how the wording of Most likely that and as least as likely(50/50) in the same medical opinion could occur. Along with the use of medical verification there does appear to show definite linkages.

Both exams were done this day after the original examiner was told not to opinion on as no records at all were at VAMC for examiner to view/relate to. There are much more + statements in the body of the relationship with the S/C and the secondary conditions, like 20 pgs worth, but wanted to post the most important statements for opinions for all of my fellow vets.

Edited by halos2

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Sic 'em Halos, you can win this --persevere!!! ~Wings

Thanks Wings ;)

It is always a pleasure having comments from you. You definitely know how to keep sister vets positive. :o :rolleyes:

BTW what, if anything, have you heard regarding your AMC claim?

So I called the infamous 800# yesterday and they told me my C-File (all 4 volumes) were returned to the VARO on Tuesday, and are being reviewed by a rater...even gave me same date I received my (C&P) copy in the mail.

So I called my VSO, and she said nope all records still at VAMC.

Called the VAMC C&P office and they told me we mailed you your copy, and sent all your records back to the VARO the same day.

So who's behind the

8 ball more??

Edited by halos2

Seems all of the studies referrenced were used extensively to show the definitive relationship of fibro and htn secondary to ptsd. I brought in 22 pages of studies/internet medical literature which was also referenced as well as the examiner's searches, and positive linkages, and own statements.

halos2,

I hope that a doctor used these "22 pages of studies/internet medical literature" in relationship

specifically to you and your disabilities, versus the populace in general.

That is what will help support the claim issue.

carlie

• HadIt.com Elder
Thanks Wings ;)

It is always a pleasure having comments from you. You definitely know how to keep sister vets positive. :o :rolleyes:

Wings is special and if she gets into your claim you are very fortunate cause she is a bulldog as far as getting the info you need to win.I am glad that you thanked she her deserves it.

I want to thank her also.

Pete

Pete53 and Carlie, you guys always have my back too. Mucho mucho. Now the preverbial waiting game...use to that since03.............