Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Greetings Brother Vets

Rate this question

Mark C

Question

I'm Mark C, former Navy, UDT/Seal Teams West coast. Hello to everybody. I joined Hadit to get some help with getting a service connection for back problems that have got me laid up nowadays. Been going on 4 1/2 years trying to get this.

Somewhat frustrating to say the least.

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yo bro......like everyone else,,,,,,I say Welcome. This is a dynamic board. Like everyone says you can find help here. Just to add something that, at least for me was a good place to start , look in the spine repository at Hadit. You can find it in the general claims section. Good luck on your case.

I'd like to post the doc I just received in the mail. It's a privacy redacted decision by the BVA.

What they've done is to send the claim back to the RO that did it, anybody that would like to please check it out and let me know your opinion.

Hoppy, can I contact you?

Edited by jbasser

I'd like to post the doc I just received in the mail. It's a privacy redacted decision by the BVA.

What they've done is to send the claim back to the RO that did it, anybody that would like to please check it out and let me know your opinion.

Hoppy, can I contact you?

This link needs to be removed-it has I believe all of your personal picas pictures when you click on it, Admin or Moderate Pls look and take a look and remove-I don't think this is what you wanted to share-thanks-Cool Breeze

Edited by jbasser

• Founder

Looks like another mod took care of this. Remember do not post any personal identifying information. This is for your security.

This link needs to be removed-it has I believe all of your personal picas pictures when you click on it, Admin or Moderate Pls look and take a look and remove-I don't think this is what you wanted to share-thanks-Cool Breeze