Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Granted

Rate this topic

Sgt Schmidt

Hi All,

Got that big brown envelope with an increase rating for DMII comp. Waiting is beginning to pay off.....

Two down and 4 to go. Thanks to all at Hadit for the "GREAT" info you provide.

Jeff

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff -that is GREAT news!!!!!

keep fighting the other issues.

Were any of the other issues possibly related to the DMII? or did you ask for direct SC and not secondary SC ?

DMII can have many other complications and cause many other problems.

Berta,

I have two other claims filed related to the DMII. One is for glaucoma and the other is for Peripheral Neuropathy. My PCP at the VA Hospital told me that the PN was caused by my DMII and my personal physician also stated that and wrote a IMO statement that I sent in to the VA. They have scheduled an exam for the glaucoma.

The others I'm waiting to hear on are for PTSD/Depression and IHD. Just waiting like the rest of us. ;)

My wife wants to know how to get government health insurance and at what rating you have to be to get it. We currently pay a $6000.00 deductable which eats away at your saving very quickly and still doesn't cover much. :D

Thanks for the kind words and I would be lost if I hadn't found this great group at HADIT.....

Jeff

Jeff -that is GREAT news!!!!!

keep fighting the other issues.

Were any of the other issues possibly related to the DMII? or did you ask for direct SC and not secondary SC ?

DMII can have many other complications and cause many other problems.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use