VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Procedore To Expidate A Claim Due To Harship.

Rate this question

Cm Burns

Question

I am told there is a way if you are homeless or bankrupt that you can expidite your claim and this will move you to have your claim done within 90 say. I have googled and looked here and cant find anymore info on this. Can you guys tell me what this is called and how to do it. I also need to know what docs are required.

Thnx

Any info about this will be most helpful.

Thnx

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Form is called a VA5655, financial statement. Submit it with a letter declaring bankrupcy, or warning letters from your bank over credit cards, or utility shutoff notices, or an eviction notice, or even a letter from your mom saying you owe her money and you aint paying it back to her satisfaction.

I have a girl here in Roanoke that I helped submit a VA5655 through the senators office and it worked like a charm, she is expecting her 100% rating decision withina few days.

Granted, she filed for bankrucpy, her husband beat her and kicked her out of the house, AND shes got 3 kids to feed, but the VA5655 helped cut a few months off her IU request.

PM me if you have any questions.

Posted · Hidden by Tbird, June 24, 2010 - duplicate posts
Hidden by Tbird, June 24, 2010 - duplicate posts

Form is called a VA5655, financial statement. Submit it with a letter declaring bankrupcy, or warning letters from your bank over credit cards, or utility shutoff notices, or an eviction notice, or even a letter from your mom saying you owe her money and you aint paying it back to her satisfaction.

I have a girl here in Roanoke that I helped submit a VA5655 through the senators office and it worked like a charm, she is expecting her 100% rating decision withina few days.

Granted, she filed for bankrucpy, her husband beat her and kicked her out of the house, AND shes got 3 kids to feed, but the VA5655 helped cut a few months off her IU request.