Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rated For Ms

Rate this topic

tami

First I would like to thank everyone here for one, their service, and two for all the help given to navigate the VA system.! I was rated for Multiple Sclerosis at 30%, which puts me at 90% . I do have a few questions though. The paperwork I received says they have deferred a decision on IU, and there are other issues with MS that I did not put apply for, would it be more beneficial for me to apply for the other issues( fatigue, pain, bladder issues etc) or just go ahead and do the IU?

Thank you for your time!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Tami:

Thank you for your service and I am sorry that you have MS. I think that you should concentrate on showing how your MS does not allow you to work. A simple statement from your Doc that you are not employable or can't work should get you IU.

I am confident that the VA will be fair to you.

Good Luck

This is FABULOUS News Tami=- not enough comp yet but a major step forward.

TDIU is the goal here- when they said deferred-do they have the 894- form already from you?

Thank you!

Berta, I hadn't requested the IU, but they sent the form with the packet... I'm not sure what I am going to do yet. I think I need to speak with someone in the know on my options... I am starting to get overwhelmed:)

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use