VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Edit Profile "hobby"

ScottCGAS

How do I edit my profile. I need to edit my "Hobby." I hope someone can tell me step by step. I have been working long hours, and have not visited the site since the site had a Facelift. Change is always hard to understand for us human beings, just like when there is a Change of Command at a base and the new Commanding Officer changes the rules!

Thanks all at hadit.com,

Scott

30%Depression,20% DDD, 10% Sinusitis, 10% Tinnutis

AD2 HC-130H, AirCrewman, Dropmaster

CGAS San Francisco

CGAS Sacramento

Spes meo in Deo est

"Semper Paratus"

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Scott:

I wish I could but I am also struggling a bit with the new stuff. Please be patient and I will try to find out for you.

Pete

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Scott

I'm assuming you want to edit your 'interests'? If so...I think you will find everything you need with the following instructions:

On the forum main page:

1. Upper Right hand corner - Click on your login name (above sign out link) to pull down a link list.

2. Click the My Profile link

On your Profile page:

1. Click 'Edit Profile' link(above the 'ScottCGas Profile' title line on the right hand side)

That takes you to "Your Options" page. At that point you should be able to edit your profile info, avatars, photos, etc using the shown info and the links on the left hand side of the page. There are also editing links above the dark blue line for settings, etc.

Hope this helps you find what you are looking for.

CHR49

• Founder

it seems to be working here, i changed some settings also, try again and let me know if you still have problems.

Scott

I'm assuming you want to edit your 'interests'? If so...I think you will find everything you need with the following instructions:

On the forum main page:

1. Upper Right hand corner - Click on your login name (above sign out link) to pull down a link list.

2. Click the My Profile link

On your Profile page:

1. Click 'Edit Profile' link(above the 'ScottCGas Profile' title line on the right hand side)

That takes you to "Your Options" page. At that point you should be able to edit your profile info, avatars, photos, etc using the shown info and the links on the left hand side of the page. There are also editing links above the dark blue line for settings, etc.

Hope this helps you find what you are looking for.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Thank you folks! I just wanted to update my hobbies. I was going to put "coffee drinking" as a hobby, but I didn't know if it was a hobby or a sport.. Thanks for the quick responce to the fix.

Thanks to all at hadit.com Scott

30%Depression,20% DDD, 10% Sinusitis, 10% Tinnutis

AD2 HC-130H, AirCrewman, Dropmaster

CGAS San Francisco

CGAS Sacramento

Spes meo in Deo est

"Semper Paratus"

Thank you folks! I just wanted to update my hobbies. I was going to put "coffee drinking" as a hobby, but I didn't know if it was a hobby or a sport.. Thanks for the quick responce to the fix.

Thanks to all at hadit.com Scott

Another coffee addict! Been there and still doing that!

Good to hear that you were able to figure out my instructions. I'm not always good at getting the message across.

Edited by chr49

CHR49