Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank You Everyone!

Rate this topic

saturneptune

My deepest appreciation and gratitude to all those who helped me with my claim and depression these last six months. I got a 60% rating, up from 10% for hypertension, for secondary CAD and CABG. I had a six way bypass in January. A very special thanks to Carlie, Pete, AimHigh 86, Lbasser, and although I never talked to her, to Berta. Berta, I read many of your posts on the subject of heart disease. What means more to me than anything is the sense of support I feel here and friendship. I have not done well with the depression.

I really do want to get much more involved in this board, and would appreciate one of the moderators writing me and letting me know how I can help. I owe this whole board a huge debt. By the way, you all put on a great radio show.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest appreciation and gratitude to all those who helped me with my claim and depression these last six months. I got a 60% rating, up from 10% for hypertension, for secondary CAD and CABG. I had a six way bypass in January. A very special thanks to Carlie, Pete, AimHigh 86, Lbasser, and although I never talked to her, to Berta. Berta, I read many of your posts on the subject of heart disease. What means more to me than anything is the sense of support I feel here and friendship. I have not done well with the depression.

I really do want to get much more involved in this board, and would appreciate one of the moderators writing me and letting me know how I can help. I owe this whole board a huge debt. By the way, you all put on a great radio show.

saturn,

WOOPEE ~ Great news ~ Congrats ! !

Has a mental health doc addressed your depression as to why you have it ?

Are you SC'd for depression ?

About the best way you can help the Hadit board is to stick around and keep

posting and helping the vets that come here, even if it's emotional support

and I'm sure you've learned a few things you can share here and there.

Did the VA provide a good effective date for you ?

jmho,

carlie

Thanks for all the responses. Yes, the effective date was correct. I have read several posts about shorting the initial payment, but mine seems ok. As far as the depression, no, I have seen no one about it, as it lasts a day or two at a time. If it lasts much longer, I will see about it. Again, thanks to everyone who helped.

saturn,

If you have dependents have you done what's needed and submitted a Form 21-686 c ?

As soon as a vet hits 30 percent or higher this needs to be done.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use