Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Benefits Site

Rate this question

admiral7

Question

you can now sign into this site using your my health evet.I was able to get my DS logon wiithout having to be personally identified again

it's me!

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

laugh.gif I've had a "ticket" with AT&T for Months! Ha- I can laugh at that- I used to BE tech support.

Firefox got errors so I tried Internet Explorer and it warned me site was unknown and I had to get parent's permission to try it.

BUT- my MHV login isn't working and neither is the password recovery so it'll be a bit longer to try.

I'm sure the eBenefits site will be helpful once we can access it.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Kelly, I agree, but I can login regularly to both sites no matter which browser I use. But this particular problem seems to only happening to me, so I am concerned that my account is screwed up.

"If it's stupid but works, then it isn't stupid."
- From Murphy's Laws of Combat

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

It's telling me that the site is unsafe.

sledge

Those that need help the most are the ones least likely to receive help from the VA.

It's up to us to help each other.

sledge twkelly@hotmail.com

I get those messages when i use Firefox. With IE, no problemo.

Disclaimer: I am not a legal expert, so use at own risk and/or consult a qualified professional representative. Please refer to existing VA laws, regulations, and policies for the most up to date information.

• HadIt.com Elder

It's telling me that the site is unsafe.

sledge

the site may be "unsafe", but your "data" is secure............BECAUSE NOBODY CAN GET "level 2 access" or the dumb-assed messages come up telling you all sorts of complicated reasons and codes as to WHY nobody can get access.........but, SAFE?..........heck yeah it's SAFE.......it's like being locked up in Ft. Knox, safe.

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

Larry,

I wouldn't go so far as saying the data is locked up like Ft.Knox. I really do wish it was, but then I think about the lost laptops, lost USB hard drives, data taken home for no reason at all, etc..., and then remember security is only as secure as the weakest link.