Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally, Received The Big Envelope!

Rate this topic

alphahec

I finally received the decision from my NOD that I filed in April 2009. Yep, thats a increase from 10% to 40% for my back, bringing me up to 50%!!! I have some other stuff filed which are pending decisions, maybe that will bring me up to my next goal...70%!!! Thanks to all of you, believe me without your advice and experience, I wouldn't have made it past the VBA door!!!

Operation Iraqi Freedom 07-08

40% lower back, 10% migraines, 10% depression, 10% dermatitis 0% residuals of right foot, 0% esophagitis & 0% hypertension

"To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow, and his orphan"

- Abraham Lincoln

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats.

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

Congrats! Did you get your increase for DDD for lumbar or IVDS of the lumbar ?

I am rated for both DDD and IVDS.

Operation Iraqi Freedom 07-08

40% lower back, 10% migraines, 10% depression, 10% dermatitis 0% residuals of right foot, 0% esophagitis & 0% hypertension

"To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow, and his orphan"

- Abraham Lincoln

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use