VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Benefits Are "shugga Momma" For Va Execs

broncovet

• HadIt.com Elder

As I have said before, many times, the VA is little more than a depository for the friends and relatives of minor political hacks. Veterans are so far down on the priority list we can barely be seen.

Now that is a true statement. The person that I talk to in the Congressional Rep office there at the AMC also had to fight the VA for years herself and even won a CUE claim, then went to work at the VA. Not all the employees there are horrible. That said, they do seem to have developed a culture of denial. That is why you can Never Quit. I have had some moments of doubt myself, but after fighting them for a short 12 years and counting it sort of has become a normal part of my life.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won a CUE to the tune of $32,000 back in April, but I would never take an offer to work at the VA. I filed my first claim in 1993, and at this point I no longer define myself as a solider, even through I wore the uniform for 14 years. Now I am a veterans advocate because that is what has consumed my existence. Not that I mind, its a great honor to fight against an evil as vile and despicable as the VA. Besides, I'm getting pretty good at it.