VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Where's The Beef, Uh, I Mean $$$ ?

Rate this question

JHawks

Question

My claim was closed yesterday. I went from 40% to 70% according to the 800# ( called twice to make sure). My claim was initiated 2/2010 so only 5 months of retro is due me. I use direct deposit. When can I expect to receive my retro?

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

My claim was closed yesterday. I went from 40% to 70% according to the 800# ( called twice to make sure). My claim was initiated 2/2010 so only 5 months of retro is due me. I use direct deposit. When can I expect to receive my retro?

You should see it in 2-3 days maybe sooner. I got my retro in 3 days on my last big win.

JMO,

Bergie

• HadIt.com Elder

a day before or within 2-3 days after you get the letter I have had both circumstances happen to me once I got back pay before I got the letter 2006 and in 2009 I got the letter on 4 June and the money 2 days later was direct deposited now what day they are going to mail you the decision probably within the next 2-3 weeks then again since it has already posted on the main file it may already be in the mail room trying to get it nailed down to a specific date on when you will get it, good luck on that not even a crystal ball can tell you that date

Edited by Testvet

Got the 2nd cp for ED due to meds & nerve in back in june -got the papers last thursday ed approved $1900 in bank today back to 08. The fastest st paul varo has ever been. So I will send heart & diabetes II form 9.So that adds to the 100%,

steve & pat