VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Got Out Of Mental Heath

Rate this question

ranger11bv

Question

• Answers 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

B6 I know I have spelling issues and quite frankly I don't even know the right way to spell ouiji board it might be right and it might be wrong but I am sure "most" people will know what I was referring to phonetic spelling usually gets a person close unless they are missing a lot of vowels my 2nd ex wife was like that but she had a good excuse she was korean that guy that gave her the first citizenship test didn't have a sense of humor I can promise you that I still remember what she wrote for the test that he flunked her

" the wal is wite" I just think he had a bad night before she went to take her test she passed when we moved to Calif and she re-took the exam but I was at work so I have no idea what she wrote that day but she was really happy when she was naturalized and didn't have to carry a green card any longer I hope she stays out of Arizona rofl she doesn't carry her citizenship papers around I haven't asked her in years maybe she carries around her passport.......

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't really care how any ones spells as long as I can get an idea of context. I am not that good a speller my own self.

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't really care how any ones spells as long as I can get an idea of context. I am not that good a speller my own self.

My Dad (I just posted a picture of him in his "Whites") was a World Champeeen Speller. He spelled his way from the Signal Gang to the Naval Academy to the Naval War College. He took great pride in his ability to spell, as well he should have, coming from the hills of eastern Oklahoma thru the depression and the dust bowl.

He used to joke to me "Son, I didn't know, half the time, whether the orders that I had written were GOOD orders, and I always worried about that............but, they were damned-well spelled correctly!"