Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Granted Sc - Finally.....!

Rate this topic

VetsLady

Finally received notification that the BVA granted service connection for issue on appeal.

Now what ? Do they send the file back to the VARO for a rating ???

Long, long battle.....

VetsLady and, Proud to Be

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the BVA win!

Was there any remanded issues, or only the one for sc?

Also, did the BVA grant a percentage? If not, then you will probably have to undergo a C&P exam to determine the severity of the disability (in order to assign a percentage). Either way, you are now SC'd which is the "hard" part of the claim.

Again, a big congratulations coming your way!

Gardener

Congrats

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.

Thank you for the Congrats !

No remanded issue(s). Service connection GRANTED ! Medrecs in the C-file are very up to date and condition will never get any better. Don't see rationale for a C&P exam as

medrecs clearly document severity of condition on their own. Criteria fits 100% for this condition alone.

Interestingly, was advised (not in the decision) but on the phone, that a claim was automatically opened for IHD in July........AO exposure and sc for AO related conditions were already

established previously and receiving benefits for them......the BVA appeal is a separate issue. His medrecs show HBP, heart disease, bundle branch blockage. etc....so who knows,

did someone who finally read the file in DC see this and open a claim ? Who knows....

Congrats on the BVA win!

Was there any remanded issues, or only the one for sc?

Also, did the BVA grant a percentage? If not, then you will probably have to undergo a C&P exam to determine the severity of the disability (in order to assign a percentage). Either way, you are now SC'd which is the "hard" part of the claim.

Again, a big congratulations coming your way!

Gardener

VetsLady and, Proud to Be

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats!!!

Your VARO still has to finish the paper work.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

Finally received notification that the BVA granted service connection for issue on appeal.

Now what ? Do they send the file back to the VARO for a rating ???

Long, long battle.....

yes

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use