Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits Claim Watch

Rate this question

USMC_HVEQ

Question

I've been monitoring my claims on eBenefits. My claim was filed in 11/30/2009. It just finally moved from decision phase-->notification-->closed stage this week on Tuesday. I'm wondering when I can expect to get the notification envelope?

I had a bunch of things in the claim (increase ptsd, Increase shoulders, intial sleep apnea)...I'm anxious. I'm pretty sure I will be getting an increase, just a matter of how much (80-->90 (most likely) or 80-->100 (doubtful), this is for overall).

current breakdown

50 % ptsd

20/20 (40%) Bilateral shoulders

10% HTN (hypertension aka high bp_

10% Tinnitus

-------------

current 80% overall

Semper Fidelis

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

my retro pay...It said payment start date Dec 1, 2009. I'm due the difference of 80% vs 90% ($177-single w/no dependents)= $1593. I wonder if it is coming soon, since I rec'd the letter already?

I did not file IU, since I havea degree in Finance & Union skilled Operating Engineer.

I will appeal the SA claim. I did not see in their evidence any mention of my VA sleep study. I know I will have to get a Nexus. How do I go about getting an IMO? can the VA sleep people do one?

Semper Fidelis

• HadIt.com Elder

Hangin there I think that if you can find anyone who can corroborate you sleeping problems you can win.

Good Luck

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Pete,

What type of doc do I need to connect the dots on the SA? can it be a VA doc? I had a sleep study done at the VA in March and noticed, it was not mentioned in the evidence section that was referenced, either way I still going to need someone to connect the dots on weight gain from PTSD/depression causing my OSA. I currently have a CPAP issued by the VA.

Semper Fidelis