Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New C&p Exam For Deferred Claim

Rate this question

68mustang

Question

I just finished speaking to someone on the VA's 1-800 inquiring about my deferred claim for ED. I was told that I would be sent for C&P exam for that. I had a C&P for the ED earlier this year and in the opinion of the examiner it was due to my disability. The examiner was a regular doctor who performed several exam procedures. I don't know what kind of doctor I will be examine by now at this new exam. Anyone have any idea if I could be sent to another kind of doctor,such as an urologist, and what the exam procedures would be? Thanks.

68mustang

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

It sounds to me as if the VA is just horsing around and trying to delay paying you. I never heard of two exams for ED. What kind of exams?

I just finished speaking to someone on the VA's 1-800 inquiring about my deferred claim for ED.

I was told that I would be sent for C&P exam for that.

I had a C&P for the ED earlier this year and in the opinion of the examiner it was due to my disability.

68mustang

Send the dang VARO an Iris and/or better yet, contact the C&P department and inquire as to why the VARO is wasting their

valuable resources and piece mealing claims and work.

Tell them you already had your C&P for ED and an opinion was written on XX/XX/XXXX and signed off on by Dr. XXX.

Inquire if they are doctor shopping within their own agency, to get a negative C&P opinion.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Send the dang VARO an Iris and/or better yet, contact the C&P department and inquire as to why the VARO is wasting their

valuable resources and piece mealing claims and work.

Tell them you already had your C&P for ED and an opinion was written on XX/XX/XXXX and signed off on by Dr. XXX.

Inquire if they are doctor shopping within their own agency, to get a negative C&P opinion.

Thank you Carlie and John999 for providing input. You better believe I am sending an IRIS inquiring exactly as you stated. Thanks again.

68mustang

• HadIt.com Elder

maybe they have new "video" games to see if there is any physical reactions sounds like doctor shopping to me

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

I had the same exam also in May, VA quack doctor said it was to my medicine I am taking for high blood pressure,chest pain(written on exam, also had medical report from A tri-care prime doctor stating the same. Still waiting-best of luck as we are in the same boat on this one