VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Clothing Allowance

Rate this question

JayBrown1

Question

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I was denied saying brace was for a non service connected knee.Sent Priority mail letter of appeal,list id diagnostic codes from Iris, progress notes from Primary doc,and appeal showing service connection existing on right knee since 19993.Some people need to learn to read sometimes before denying people outright.I also have proof of delivery during 30 day appeal period.:angry:

I called the Prosthetics department about my clothing allowance and was told that it was processed on Oct 1 2010 so I should see something soon. However they have had my paperwork since April 30 2010. It seems that every year I get the same old mess but this is the first year that its taken this long and I talking nine years of this.

I put my paperwork in back in Feb; this is my first year to get the allowance. I'm still waiting, I call the 800 number and they say I'm not in the system. I visit the prosthetic department and they give me the number of the guy to call, and his phone goes straight to voicemail. This has been going on for the last month.