Rate this topic

RuskiLinguist

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!!!

Operation Iraqi Freedom 07-08

40% lower back, 10% migraines, 10% depression, 10% dermatitis 0% residuals of right foot, 0% esophagitis & 0% hypertension

"To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow, and his orphan"

- Abraham Lincoln

So sorry for the delayed post. Well, it meets all of my criteria for being official. The letter showed up last Tuesday, and the $$$ on Wednesday. I have been looking into the PX/Commissary and MWR benefits. They are amazing if a person takes advantage of the opportunity. I realize most of you already know about it, but I have read some posts that debate the value of these benefits, and I have to side with the side that goes WOW when I see the possibilities.

My SSDI application is still pending, but this VA chapter is closed. I have to decide if I should push for permanent, but as far as I am concerned, the VA has impressed me significantly, this time. I last applied for benefits in 1998 when I got out of the army, this VA is completely different than the one I experienced back then.

It almost made me wanna see PR's hapy dance too :lol: Have ya posted that youtube video yet?

• HadIt.com Elder

if you just got the award it may be year year or 2 before they even talk about P&T by all means file your SSD claim using the VA letter as a basis they will get your VA medical records my SSD claim took 4 months that was back in 2002 now my VA claim took forever rofl congrats

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use