VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Found Out Info On 1 Closed Case

Rate this topic

Cm Burns

They case that they did no cnp exams on and started back in October of last year I got 30% on. The lady said non of the letters are scanned into the system. so that i did find out and is a start. i am gonna call back and elt you know what else i get if i find out more. the other claim with ptsd on it was started this year so i may have more percentage on that one.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know of one letter being enroute to me and only know of 30% I am hoping more people have insite on this as far as is it possible that the info is not in the system yet for all I was sc for. I hd a nexus from my back knee's and diabetes and i think the diabetes and high blood pressure is secondarly to my ptsd since binge eating is one of the ways i cope.

please give me your insite

Had a deposit show up as pending. Its does seem to be consistent with 30% so I guess thats it. I do not have an award letter so not sure about pension or anything. still waiting. no ebenifits password yet either.

Had a deposit show up as pending. Its does seem to be consistent with 30% so I guess thats it. I do not have an award letter so not sure about pension or anything. still waiting. no ebenifits password yet either.

This is a step in the right direction for you !

• HadIt.com Elder

Expect to see the award letter(s) within a few days. (Unless the Atlanta VARO screwed up the address or something.)

I'd guess Friday or so, if not a day sooner.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use