Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hello And Thanks

Rate this topic

kowa

I wish I would have found this site a long time ago. I have been perusing the site and I have seen more valuable information than I have gotten from any of the military sites I belong.

Will be sharing this site with them today.

Thanks again.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have did it!!! I have my benefits! I received my letter of notification today. 100% percent rating. Thanks to all. This site is great.

I wish I would have found this site a long time ago. I have been perusing the site and I have seen more valuable information than I have gotten from any of the military sites I belong.

Will be sharing this site with them today.

Thanks again.

I will say thanks also,This site has provided me with a great deal of information over the years.I giving up I just can't fight them anymore,I have tried everything But after 15 years of doing this.They have won.Again thank all of you for all of the fantastic information over the years.This site is the best I have found on the internet on helping vets.Keep up the Good Work.God Bless all of you For everything you have done for me and all of the other veterans.

I will say thanks also,This site has provided me with a great deal of information over the years.I giving up I just can't fight them anymore,I have tried everything But after 15 years of doing this.They have won.Again thank all of you for all of the fantastic information over the years.This site is the best I have found on the internet on helping vets.Keep up the Good Work.God Bless all of you For everything you have done for me and all of the other veterans.

If you give up and have lost your fight you might as well arrange you funeral. Don't let them win if you believe in your heart you are right. Just take a deep breath, a little break, a vacation and then once your internal batteries are charged launch another attack. God be with you always.

70% SC Disabled Vet

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use