Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

There is no punishment short of hanging that would fit. Public Hanging at the biggest football stadium, charge 100 bucks a head to see it and give the proceeds to the people he ripped off.

100 thousand folks at 100 bucks per person + 10,000,000.

This would also deter anyone else from doing it. I bet there are more cases too.

J

Of, course, did you miss the first sentence of the article? This attorney was handpicked by the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Man, do we ever need "Va Watchdog" to watch over the VA or what?

Did anyone ELSE find it curious that VA Watchdog went off the air and VA's own blogging site went on at about the same time?

Does anyone smell the same "rat" that I do?

Remember, according to the article, this lawfirm was handpicked by the VA, and these lawyers formerly worked at the VA?

And now these lawyer-rats are stealing money from Veterans..

....sounds like an "inside job" to me.

Where is the VAOIG in all of this?

Man, do we ever need www.vawatchdog.org back! Larry Scott would have been on this like white on rice.

• HadIt.com Elder

Jim Strickland is still writing his columns and we all know how he feels about VA "payees" I would not be shocked to see him write something about this http://www.jimstrickland912.com/ then click on Jims mailbag he publishes it about twice a week

As to a lawyer and his wife stealing from vets , send them to jail with the rest of the trash.

As to VAwatchdog.org in had it use.. but is was not the be all , end all of veteran web cites. I don't know how much work larry scott put into the cite, but a lot of the stuff he highlighted had nothing to do with the VA, and was sent to him from other concerned veterans. And I know from personal experience if you sent him something that was of intrest to veterans he did not always use it ( which was his right) , but defeated the purpose of the cite. Larry Strickland still blogs and it fact was my main reason for using vawatchdog. Many days would go by when vawatchdog did not publish anything, a couple of times we knew the reason but most of the time it was never disclosed. And finally, Larry Scott apparently didn't care enough to keep the cite going, or he would have found a way or sold it. The cite is gone... so lets get over it and move on.

Edited by Teac