Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Do You Think About E-Benifits

Rate this question

COOL BREEZE

Question

I called the 800# to ask a question about my claim with the rating team and the discussion turned to e-benefits. The rep asked me what I thought about the site. I let him know that there were a lot of vets that were unable to get to a VA hospital to sign up. It appears he was actually doing a survey at the conclusion of my issue as the VA wants to know what needs to to be done to make it more easier to use. My suggestions: offer more sites to enroll, lets VETS know how and where to go, and walk them through the entire process as there is a lot of vets who are not familiar with using a computer-logging in, and knowing how to use the site.offer a better status then what is currently given. He said the e-benefits site doesn't state anything different than they do. Well, by providing more better information that would cut down on the 800# calls, save the tax payer money. Also I let him know when you send a letter in it doesn;t state what it is, just medical information received ,ect. When a VSo sends a letter in, it would be nice to know that particular letter was received-not just a generic statement that is meaningless as it takes forever to get something inputted into the system.

• Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Waco RO is updating the system regularly. I faxed med docs over recently and they showed up 1 day later in the claim history. They list the doctors name, type of document, and date received. I'm sure it will take a lot longer to make it to the C-file, but I have a record of it being received.