Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Success

Rate this topic

dannydad

after all the BS. they have found me at 100 %and with an r2 rating ,only took 12 years ..the retro was really nice and the first full check..wow !!!! thanks to all those that helped me with the constant questiones. those led me to tons of backup info. I MUST THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, dannydad to my friends!!!!!!time to go beddie by with visions of sugar plum

s and dollar signs in my head. back on a new shift

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

congratulations, dannydad !!!

After 12 years of you carrying the burden of your claim, you now have a lighter load, and I'm sure your heart is uplifted.

For those who are still tormented by the delay and struggle of the appeals process, your success story is inspiring.

Best wishes for a happy New Year.

Cmdr. Bob

Edited by Commander Bob

"it shall be remembered"...

"We few"

"We happy few"

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats if you own a home be sure and apply for total property tax exemption. Its a wonderful benefit. I also pay 4 dollars a year for my car license. Texas has many benefits for Veterans and disabled veterans also.

I am very happy for you and wish you a Merry Xmas I am sure it will be this year.

Pete

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

after all the BS. they have found me at 100 %and with an r2 rating ,only took 12 years ..the retro was really nice and the first full check..wow !!!! thanks to all those that helped me with the constant questiones. those led me to tons of backup info. I MUST THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, dannydad to my friends!!!!!!time to go beddie by with visions of sugar plum

s and dollar signs in my head. back on a new shift

WOW! Enjoy your success! Your story reminds us never to give up!

Merry Christmas

CHR49

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use