Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

For Those That Are Slowly Losing Their Mind And Need A Place To Put It

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

For those that are slowly losing their mind and need a place to put it, I found a free service that works so good I'm adding it to HadIt.com check it out on our home page at the top it's called Evernote http://www.hadit.com I hope you find it as useful as I do. If you want to sign up for a free account you can do it here https://www.evernote.com/Registration.action?code=HadI8070

I will be doing a training webinar on this application and I have also invited someone from the company to come on to the SVR show, we are working that out now. Read Dan Patrick's story on how Evernote helps him with his Traumatic Brain Injury TBI

I will be redesigning all the pages on HadIt.com to include an Evernote button so that if you want to clip that article to your Evernote Book it will be a very easy process.

I have memory problems and since I have discovered this and started using it it has really helped me keep everything I think of. You can type the note, handwrite the note if you have the equipment, you can record the note, or take a picture. Then Evernote goes to work on the notes so that they then become searchable, I have an IPhone and yes they have an app for that. So when I do go to the Doctor I can just record the appointment with the Doctor's permission and then I don't have to worry about writing notes or forgetting what the Doctor said.

From there site I saw an ad for a LiveScribe Echo smartpen which is just to fantastic to believe and I got me one of those. Now armed with my Mac, IPhone, IPad, LiveScribe Echo Smartpen I am retaining more and what I am not retaining is easy enough to retrieve the information from Evernote.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• Founder

It is definitely cool!

Tbird

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Here is a post with a link to a snapshot of my medical records in stacks on a table !

Snapshot of my medical records on a large table

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg

Too many crates for me to drag back out...it makes us all sick to think how we have all been jacked around when the valid information is well presented in our records. Too bad the VA does not have employees who can read, verses those who choose to DENY at their first round.

Just hang in there, no matter what. Hopefully this new server and program Tbird is implementing will further assist us along our VA travels and claims presentations/evidence and etc.

I signed up for it and sent it to a dozen or so of my challenged friends too! Thanks T-bird. Looking forward to the new program changes, just hope it is user friendly especially for some of us novice computer dweebs.

• Founder

If you have any trouble let me know, see if you can find a few of your friends that want to use it and I will set up an online meeting where we can talk on the phone and you all can see my screen and ask questions and I can show you how to do things.

I signed up for it and sent it to a dozen or so of my challenged friends too! Thanks T-bird. Looking forward to the new program changes, just hope it is user friendly especially for some of us novice computer dweebs.

Tbird