Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got Some Of It

Rate this topic

postman56

Hello all! finally heard back from the VA. I received 10% for left arm radiculopathy and 10% increase for right side sciatica which was at 0% which brings my total rating to 60%. My anxiety claim was deferred, guess I am waiting on another c&p for that, long story. It is good to see some movement at the St. Petersburg RO. My claim was at the rating board since 10/6/10. Thanks to everone at hadit.

Postman

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founder

Great news Postman 0 to 60 is a big jump and I imagine a bit of help while you work on your anxiety claim.

Hello all! finally heard back from the VA. I received 10% for left arm radiculopathy and 10% increase for right side sciatica which was at 0% which brings my total rating to 60%. My anxiety claim was deferred, guess I am waiting on another c&p for that, long story. It is good to see some movement at the St. Petersburg RO. My claim was at the rating board since 10/6/10. Thanks to everone at hadit.

Postman

Postman

WAY TO GO! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! This should help you get through while awaiting on your anxiety claim!

Congratulations-My claim has also been with the rating since October- however since ebenifits doesn't get updated much anymore in AZ, I have been informed not to expect a decision until 19 Feb-vice 16 December

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use