Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nehmer Award For Ihd

Rate this topic

rotorhead

Gee Dave- I would say YOU were an inspiration to ME!

I am always so happy when vets like you persist in their claims!

Persistence is as good as having the right evidence -as many here might agree because the process itself can wear us out.

NVLSP will be sure to check to see if your retro is correct.

The VA can be sanctioned for major AO errors so the VA is trying to do these claims right.

Mine was filed in Aug 2010 and they also have my 2004 CUE claim now under Nehmer but I dont expect an AO IHD decision for a very long time. I am very happy your claim has been resolved!

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize in advance for jacking the thread, but this has me mad...and I'm sure I will catch hell for it for talking about it, but I can't take some of the senseless things we go through, and this is just one of the latest.. In re Nehmer, we had been told a month or so back that those working on Nehmer had to have "Good News stories", meaning that if you were able to grant someone ischemic heart disease or somesuch and it was a big increase, or it overturned a previous denial and the vet could now get care, or a widow that had hardship could now be paid for her husband;s death due to hairy cell leukemia, etcetcetc, that these stories were to be reported to the front office,. What has me annoyed is that "none" was not an option...not that ppl have to fabricate a good news story, but that you just HAD to have one. I would think that any possible grant would be good in & of itself, but this sounds like some kinda hype that will be coming out as a pat on the back of "look at all we;re doing for u" type thing. I wouldnt be surprised if you see something in the news soon. And while that's all well & good, just keep in mind that we were 'forced' to report these stories, which really makes me wonder what the deal is. And now I'll prolly be called into the director's office for blabbing about "something i know nothing about, esp. since i'm not on nehmer.". dry.gif

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use