Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Healthy Vet E-Mail

Rate this question

captain soggy

Question

My Healthy Vet site now has a secured e-mail site that goes directly to my PCP and health care team. I sent them an e-mail to try it out and they replied within an hour. Then I sent an e-mail asking them about an appointment and again they replied with the answer. If, and that's a big if, this continues to work out it will be the best way to communicate with your doctor. No more phone calls waiting for the clinic to answer the phone. No more being connected to the nurses voice mail and leaving a message and they never get back to you. Plus I can save all the messages and they have the persons name on it that is replying to my message.Now I know who to talk to directly if I have a problem. Hope this continues work out.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

My Healthy Vet site now has a secured e-mail site that goes directly to my PCP and health care team. I sent them an e-mail to try it out and they replied within an hour. Then I sent an e-mail asking them about an appointment and again they replied with the answer. If, and that's a big if, this continues to work out it will be the best way to communicate with your doctor. No more phone calls waiting for the clinic to answer the phone. No more being connected to the nurses voice mail and leaving a message and they never get back to you. Plus I can save all the messages and they have the persons name on it that is replying to my message.Now I know who to talk to directly if I have a problem. Hope this continues work out.

i have used this a couple of times with my PCP works pretty good. But I would keep it quiet for now or they will figure out how to ruin it!!:))

• HadIt.com Elder

Not all VARO's allow us to use myhealthevet to communicate with PCP. It will be nice if they do but I guess same problems if no one reads or responds.