Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Read This Book Online Free

Rate this question

halos2

Question

"A 21st Century System for Evaluating Veterans for Disability Benefits" by The National Academies Press. Publication 2007.

It has 406 pages. and you can purchase it or download it or sections free PDF downloads.

I find it interesting and can use some of the information with claims evidence and informational procedures.

What have you to lose? Remember it is free.

www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id+11885 if cannot get into it just use a search engine like google or another.

It is free for personal use!!

With it being listed as free I hope others may reap some benefits from the literature here. At least one could enjoy the chapters and references used.

I spend a fair amount of money on my VA informational Library, and when I can find something free, I am happy.

This may have been posted before, but I have not read it, so I am informing others who may have an interest here too.

Happy reading. :wink:

Thanks to The National Academies Press for allowing all to obtain free copies.:cool:

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

No Carlie, I have yet to find a newer version.

Would hope they would update this too, but have yet to see anything newer.

halos2,

Thanks for the post.

Do you know if there is an edition of this book

that is more updated than 2007 ?

Kelly you are welcome. I too like a lot of the info found in these 406 pages. With the ecomony it would be nice to afford all of the literature out there, however, we all do not have the funds to do so. So whenever I find FREE, then I research it and find is beneficial so I alwayd want to share with my friends here, things that do not cost us a cent! Stay safe with all your travels too.