Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Received Increase

Rate this topic

ScottCGAS

I finally received the news in the mail. I have been increased to 20% for DDD. I have also been approved for 10% Depression for DDD and sinusitis. I have been denied for ED and have also filed an appeal.

In the denial the Primary Care, APN said, "I cannot resolve this issue without resort to mere speculation and further neurological for nerve damage." With those words is it actually a denial? I say he could not render a decision??

I am now at 40%.

If I have 10% for Depression, can I also file a claim for Chronic Pain secondary to DDD? Or would that be pyramiding of claims? Need some advice.

Thanks to all at hadit.com, I would not be here without all the knowlege of Navigating the treacherous waters of the VA system. Just by reading stories on do's and don'ts and how to respond to claims and questions has really helped. I am truly grateful for all the posts!

Scott

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott, Good job. Never stop appealing till you get what you want. Remember to use the NOD with DeNovo review, as they all don't do it without asking, I have found this out, plus was told by a VARO supervisor in 2005.

Scott, Good job. Never stop appealing till you get what you want. Remember to use the NOD with DeNovo review, as they all don't do it without asking, I have found this out, plus was told by a VARO supervisor in 2005.

halos2, what is the DeNovo review?? Would you use a different form? Now that I have filed a NOD with my Missouri Vet Rep, can I go back or send one referring to the DeNovo review? Could you review the steps?

Thanks to all at hadit.com, Scott

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use